Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The advantages of buying handmade



One of the great things about buying handmade products is that you are buying from a real person that cares! Unlike factories where you are just another buyer, the small business owner will go the extra mile to make you happy. I know I do this for my buyers. That's because I really want them to be happy with the jewelry they buy from me.

A few weeks ago I had a buyer that wanted to give my infinity ring as a gift to someone. Unfortunately she was unable to get the ring size. Problem. So I suggested that I make a change in the ring and make it open and adjustable. Since I make the ring myself from scratch, it was no problem for me to alter it a little. This way she could give it as a gift without the need to know the exact ring size. She was happy and I was happy too that I could offer a solution.



1 comment:

riorita said...

"Buying from someone who cares"!So true! Love your post!