Thursday, November 5, 2009

Hoops!!

Though I love making and wearing earrings, I was never into hoops. When I thought of hoops the image that came to my mind was of a bare hoop in various sizes and wire thickness. This seemed a bit boring to me. So I focused mainly on dangling earrings which were what I liked to wear myself.

But I was wrong!! Hoops can come in many different and interesting shapes. It's just a matter of finding the right design. Lately I have been designing and creating hoops that are completely different from that image I had. Hoops that have different looks and details. Several of these designs even became some of my best sellers!!





I'm glad I decided to give hoops a try. They are fun to make and they challenge me to re-invent the hoop concept, everytime I make a pair. Hope you like my hoops as well.

2 comments:

7ART Jewelry said...

I do :)
they are beautiful, and I love round things... hoops can VERY interesting and full of passion. you did a great job :-)))

Inbar Bareket said...

I went to learn jewelry making because of earrings!!! I was sure I am going to do only earrings - But I am not - I am doing pendants. (just a small story :-)

I love your earrings - they are beautiful!!!

Inbar